Sunday, September 21, 2008
Blessed be the children
If you wish to become a saint, change your character into the character of children. Children have 5 qualities, and if adults had these same qualities, they would attain the rank of saints :
1. they do not worry about their daily bread
2. when they fall sick, they do not complain night and day about their misfortune
3. whatever food they have, they share - lovely!
4. when they fight or quarrel, they do not keep grudges in their hearts, but make up quickly ;-)
5. the slightest threat makes them frightened and brings tears to their eyes.
[ Imam al-Ghazali ]
Posted by Unknown at 3:14 PM